Thursday 7 May 2009

MY TIME AT CCAD

I can't believe there is only about month left to go till i leave CCAD! It doesn't feel like i have been here for 2 years. I have really enjoyed every minute of my time at CCAD, luckly, I'm not going to miss this college too much as I'm coming back at the end of this year to study FDA TV and Film.

I have met some great friends at this college, i don't think a day has gone by where i haven't burst out into laughter in the middle of a lesson. I don't think i would have enjoyed college as much if i hadn't had made the friends i did. They have all been really supportive and made my time at CCAD enjoyable!

The most memorable time at CCAD will have to be when my course and i went to Paris for four days. It was so fun! We got to go in all the theme parks and go to Paris on the night to go up the Eiffel Tower and see some famous monuments.

Although i am very excited to leave and start my new course, i am defiantly going to miss everything about ND Interactive Media, it has been a great course to be on and i have learnt a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment